My Future Travels

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Medifast Diet

I started the Medifast diet 2 weeks ago. So far I'm down 10 lbs and other than my sweet tooth that I constantly battle I feel like I'm doing a good job. It helps that my loving husband is doing it along with me and that I have a supportive coach. My goal is to get down to my high school weight and I have another 60 lbs to go to hit that. I readied myself for the challenge by getting rid of all junk food and food that we can't eat right now in the house and making a place on our shelves for the Medifast food. We gave all our rice, pasta, etc away to some very happy neighbors.
Here is my before picture.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that picture except now I'm worried about what the world would be like if Bengal cats got that big.