My Future Travels

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sponsor Letters

I'm still working on sending out my sponsor letters, I’ve only made it through the K’s in my address book so far. I want to send each one personally to everyone. I just never realized how long that would take. OK, I did mass email my family but that was mostly to let them know what I was doing. I’m not hoping for anything from them because they don’t have the same beliefs as me. I love them all and will continue to pray for them whether they like it or not. 
Here is a copy of my most updated sponsor letter:
I was happy to find out that I have been selected to go on a Missions trip with Evangelism Explosion, www.eeworks.org, along with about 10 others. Our team will be traveling to the country of Fiji from July 9th to July 19th. While we are there we will be ministering to the people of Vanua Levu through training local pastors in Island EE and street witnessing. We will also be helping the missionaries in any way that we are needed. Through this we hope to win many souls to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Now, all I need is the money to get there. I need to raise $2,400 and any amount that you might be able to give would be greatly appreciated. If you are sending a check, please make it out to Verde Baptist Church. Write in the Memo Line: 'Fiji Missions' (Please Do Not Write My Name on the Check). Use a Post-It Note with my name on it attached to the check. Mail Support Checks To:
Verde Baptist Church
Fiji Mission
102 S. Willard Street
Cottonwood, AZ 86326
I believe that with prayer and God's help my financial need will be met.
Please pray for me as I prepare for this mission and while we are there. Pray that people will see the love of Jesus through us and will be touched in some way. My prayer is that this trip proves to be life changing for the people of Vanua Levu even more than for myself.
Thank you for letting me share with you what will be one of the most meaningful experiences of my life. If you cannot help in a financial way, please help support me with your prayers. If you would like to stay updated on my adventure please check out my blog at http://naturesjewels.blogspot.com/.
So that’s my letter, please pray that I can finish getting it out to each person and that enough people will be able and willing to help out. I know these are tough times. If any of you have suggestions on good fundraisers like spaghetti feed etc., please let me know. You can reach me anytime by commenting on the blog or sending a personal email to me at Juliesdogs@gmail.com.

No comments: